Hi guys, for today we are going to discuss the problem related to Instagram that is How To Deactivate Or Delete Instagram Account. We all love social sites like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and many others. We can easily download these social sites from Play store of our device. These apps are as easy to download and use, but if it’s about to delete them then we face some problems, not every time but sometimes.
To delete WhatsApp Account, there are very easy steps and if you want to deactivate your Facebook account then you can do it in its settings. But I heard many times from many users that they face problems to delete there Instagram. I know we rarely delete our social sites but sometimes according to security need or any personal reasons we have to delete our accounts from social sites.
I am going to describe how we can delete our Instagram Account. Read the full post to know about everything related to this post. I will not take you much time, I will tell it in some easy steps. Because an easy way for every problem is the best way by which everyone can understand. Here I am going to tell you about a permanent or temporary way to delete/deactivate your Instagram account.
How To Deactivate Or Delete Instagram Account In Two Easy Steps For Android 2019?
1. How to delete Instagram Account Permanently?
Here I am going to tell you about the steps by which you can delete or deactivate your Instagram account permanently:
1. Firstly log in to your Instagram Account in your mobile or PC.
2. Browse Instagram.com on your browser.
3. You can see there the option if you connect it with Facebook then tap on Continue as user name which you have.
4. Or sign up email or phone number, this is your second option.
5. Tap one from them which you have.
6. After login, go to the settings of your Account.
7. There is an option of Delete account permanently.
8. Next, they will ask Why are you deleting your Account? fill the reason.
9. Then re-enter your password.
10. Tap on Permanent delete my account, and it’s done.
2. How to deactivate Instagram Account Temporary?
If you want to disable your Instagram Account Temporary, then you can do it. Follow these steps which I am going to tell you all below:
1. Log in to Instagram.com in your Android or PC.
2. After logging in, go to your Instagram Profile.
3. There is an option on the right side, Edit Profile.
4. Scroll your Instagram Account, there is an option in right side on the bottom Temporarily disable my account.
5. Then they will ask you Why are you disabling your account? Fill the reason.
6. Then re-enter your password, tap on disable your account.
7. You are successful to disable your account, you can use it again by logging in.
8. These are the ways to delete or deactivate your Instagram Account.
I hope you are satisfied with our post, where I had explained the ways of deleting or deactivating your Instagram Account. Follow these easy steps and get your problem solved. If you have any query and problem related to our post then go the comment session and send to us. We will definitely solve all your queries and problems at our best. If you like our post then please like and share it on your social media. Thanks for visiting our Website.